Look mommy, a burning bridge!

Started by , Sat 19/04/2003 22:07:41

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Shot at 4am for the pure hell of it, me standing on a small bridge with explosions going off. Neato! Maybe its a hidden fetish of mine. Woo!

Unfortunatley it wasn't the bridge we wanted to use. We had another much larger bridge but sadly there were several boats moored near it, so we went and found another.

(yes, those sparks smacked me in the face)

http://screen7.adventuredevelopers.com/misc/sploded2.zip  <--- zipped avi, including with swearing (!!)

INJURIES INCURRED;
Me - I got hit in the face by some sparks.
Neil - Got stung on stinging nettles then fell off a style

I will put pictures up from camera angle 2 soon. Camera angle 3 didnt work, the camera is now covered in crap that the fireworks blew all over it.

2 swans were disturbed but not harm in the making of this explosion. They soon went back to sleep.

Coming soon - an old historic monument is transformed into Baghdad.

:)
m0ds

Scummbuddy

maybe you should invest in some longer wicks, or longer matches.....

nice  ;D
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Evil

Eggie

Shoot loads of shit like that and build a plot around it. Like Steve irwin did with his crocodile hunter movie (and no, I haven't seen it! STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!)

Trapezoid

m0ds, I hope you're putting all this stuff in a portfolio or something. You're a pyrotechnics prodigy!

m0ds

You'll be going to see Kangaroo Jack next wont you eggie, eh! :P

Trapezoid, yup, there's a site on the way ;)

m0ds

remixor

The only thing that would have made your fireworks thing any cooler would have been if you had Stolen the Fireworks and Not Given Them Back.  That's the coolest concept ever.

Seriously, that video was pretty awesome.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

rodekill

::)

Don't forget, I get the rights to all unpublished choonz when you blow yourself up.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

auhsor

He's at it again. Good work...

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Layabout

I am Jean-Pierre.

Femme Stab Mode >:D

NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk