Search Games by Title or Author:
A Cat's Night 2
2013-05-18 12:15:53, Andy
Pleurghburg: Dark Ages
2013-05-18 02:32:02, Michael2968
The Burger Flipper v1.2
2013-05-18 02:27:22, Michael2968
2013-05-17 21:04:36, Tramponline
Blackwell Legacy, The
2013-05-17 11:43:35, Gribbler
Most Popular This Week
A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
A Second Face - The Eye of Geltz is watching Us
CODERBATTLE - quest for the whole game -
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
About this gameNew Adventure - New Facial Hair - Same Duzz
Feel the adventuring wind in your hair. Feel your adventuring blood, pumping through your veins. Put down that plastic rockband guitar, grab some sort of plastic beard or something and clean out your inventory. You are a professional adventurer. You are a hero. You are me.
Step into the shoes of famous adventurer, me (Duzz), and into the bare feet of my co-adventurer Tim, as we venture across the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, seeking truth, enlightenment, pancakes and an end to the sinister machinations of Dark Fool's evil twin.
The game based on my latest adventures is here.
Don't believe me? Watch the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds42iNVYeOU
- Sequel to the critically acclaimed "DuzzQuest: An egotistic adventure".
- Multiple player characters.
- Longer than the original.
- Real time inventory item change.
- Original music by Mr Clean (mostly).
- Wider than the original.
- Super Deformed!
- Breathtaking graphics, built upon latest 1.3 megapixel digital camera technology!
- More outrageous inventory items than ever before. Panpipes! Bam! Blew your mind!
- Higher than the original.
- Explore 8 exotic locales, spanning 28 stunning playable areas.
- Skippable cutscenes.
- 20 fully realized and deeply developed characters.
- Join and play simultaneously with other players worldwide. Share your experiences afterward by some sort of pen pal arrangement.
- Based on real events.
- More original than the original.
This game's threads
Nominated, Best Programming in an Adventure 2009
AGS Panel Review
"A few obscure or illogical puzzles notwithstanding, Duzz Quest 2 is an impressive sequel with a brilliant user interface, some amusing situations and a colorful cast of characters, though you'll probably want to play the first game to understand much of what's going on."
2 people commented on this game (newest first):
Puzzles are normal. AGS'ers shouldn't be stuck. Liked and enjoyed final puzzle. Liked Duzz's jacket. Liked market worker i don't remember her name. I can only complain about graphics which should be cartoon. It really is a great game but i don't like those photo things.