Search Games by Title or Author:
2013-06-19 19:28:59, NickyNyce
2013-06-19 17:05:19, Shadow1000
2013-06-16 17:23:46, donkeymilk
Afro Jones- In Color
2013-06-16 16:37:27, donkeymilk
2013-06-16 10:42:04, Andy
Most Popular This Week
Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy!
A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Maniac Mansion Deluxe
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
About this gameAlliance has improved the translation. The fix is here:
* A new resolution: 800*600
* More stages that in the previous game. 6 news stages
* Argument different of the movie.
* More than 30 animations.
* Videos in 3D
* To be able to see Jigsaw in 3D
* Texts in Spanish, English and French.
* Voices in Spanish with subtitles in English.
* More frequent dialogues.
* New cruxes and riddles.
* Surprising end.
PLOT: The Saw adventure series don't directly follow the plot of the Saw movies. They're loosely based, with different characters, puzzles, and traps. In the first game, we met two men trapped in a bathroom. In the second one, we meet two completely different people, locked up and tried for the way they lived their lives.
You play as one of the men, Jason. The other man in the room, Zepp, is chained down, and unable to move much. Under normal circumstances, you could have just left him. However, there is a huge armored door blocking the exit. It is impenetrable, as if the forces of Hell itself were holding it shut. The only way to open the door is to use the hand of your cellmate. But first you must free him from the mass of chains. How will you escape? Will you be one to live, or be one of the ones that condemned themselves? This is YOUR choice, this is YOUR life. Just remember: things are never what they seem...
AGS Panel Review
"Better than the first."
6 people commented on this game (newest first):
I want to translate your game in french.
If you agree, send me an email to this address:
and I contact you. Thank you. :)
1- how could I have saved Catherine?
2- what's the use of the two syringes?
Two technical problems.
1. Very hard to walk and interact with objects. It took me several minutes and the walkthrough guide just to figure out how to walk from the first room to the kitchen. Also sometimes is not really clear if I have to USE, GRAB or EXAMINE an object (ex. I would use the oven door, but only works if you examine it). All this is frustrating by itself, but especially if you have only two hours to complete the whole game!!
2. Sometimes is a bit too "pixel-hunting" mode. A lot of objects won't be fund unless you pass the mouse over every single spot in the screen. Which is frustrating too (ex. the ancient key located in the wall of the dungeon).
Ok that was for the "bad" part.
The good part is that I liked the graphics, the story was very interesting, and I didn't find English translations so horrible as other players did (maybe cause you made improvements in the meanwhile?). Keep up with the GOOD WORK :)