Brittens 2006: 15th - 22nd July 2006. Attendees please read

Started by AGA, Tue 31/01/2006 02:46:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Layabout

i may not be able to go... i might just not have the funds to do both brittens and mittens. if i do go i'd appreciate a lift from cj, i get get as far south as MK, buckingham or brackley, whichever is easier for cj.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Pumaman

The funds required for Brittens are minimal -- unless, of course, AGA starts charging for accomodation...

AGA

Yes. The Taff's Well Ritz charges £900 a night, nothing inclusive.

Layabout

im more worried about beer money
very important
I am Jean-Pierre.

AGA

See first post of thread for attendees list.

Privateer Puddin'

Can I just ask those that are going, if you're going to be there all week or only for a couple of days? I'm probably gonna go for a couple of days and would just like to know who's going to be about when so i catch the most people

dasjoe

... it's quite easy being the best.

Disco

I'll be there all week. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd guess that most a-few-days-only people will be 'round on the weekdays.

Pumaman

Quote from: mattgoble on Thu 02/02/2006 21:24:28
Don't forget the nominated BBQ operator half-in / half-out of the tent supplying the rest of us with food. That person has a name and it is M0Ds! ;D

This is a very good point. AGA, is your garden big enough for us all to sit round the campfire/barbecue, or will we have to do it indoors?

Pet Terry

Righto, I'm not coming, you can remove my name from the list.

The reason? Well, I have already hell lot of stuff planned for this summer (including two (2) AGS meetings) and I just happened to spend a nice amount of cash on stuff. And as it seems that I might start my studies next autumn, I'd love to have as much money on my bank account as possible by then!

But how nice that some of you wanted me to come so bad! I'll... buy you fellas a drink when we meet... next summer perhaps!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

AGA

Possibly. You'll have to sit on the ground though!

Layabout

It's kindof a fucked up date for me now, one of the guys is leaving on the 17th of july, so i'm not sure if a weekend off then is viable. i'll have to find out.

*edit* I'm not able to do it unfortunatly now. It's a definite no from layabout. Sorry. I can't get the time off.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Pumaman

Sorry to hear that Ryan... but there's always Mittens!

Matt Goble

I think you better put me down from 'definite' to 'maybe'.  :-\

Still trying to buy a house, and everything is taking so long I can just see it all kicking off around Brittens time...

Sam.

I'm Sam and I can't come if Dave GIlbert comes.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

m0ds

I don't quite know when I break up from college because sometimes it seems like it's the end of June and other times it seems like its the start of July. Either way, I will more than likely be able to come but won't know what dates until I reach them - so I suggest you keep room for me, though I can sleep in my car - as I will be turning up randomly :)

Dave Gilbert

Greetings!

It seems I can make Brittens after all.  I got my ticket and everything, so put me on the "definites."

I'll probably be contacting AGA soon with a list of annoying questions.

-Dave

LimpingFish

Due to the wierdness of british train schedules, and a distinct chance that I might meet a horrible death trying to find my way to Cardiff...

Is there ANY chance somebody will be passing near Bristol International Airport on the 15th of July, sometime after 4pm, who could maybe pick me up? I'd pay! Money! Real no foolin' MONEY! :-\
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

m0ds

I know I have ALL the dates free now so I am pretty much a definite! My only concern is that Brittens money really needs to be Mittens money, so I\'ll come for the days I think I can afford :)

What kinda costs do you think there will be, AGA?

scotch

Staying at AGA's there aren't really any required costs, besides what minimum amount you can spend buying food at the shop.  I'm not sure what sort of stuff people would like to do... hopefully nothing too expensive because everything is going towards mittens for me too.  We have a house, so there's always stuff to do/watch/play if people want to skip out on some things.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk