Spooks

Started by TassieDevil, Tue 14/02/2006 20:45:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoyt

I'm kind of stuck in the game, maybe somebody can help.

Spoiler
I have the lights, unlit candle, spooks and money bag; I put the egg and the lens in the corresponding spots at the ash stand, discovered a hatch in the fountain and spotted the colored book in the abandoned house. Also, the seer is locked up in its tent. I know I have to lit the candle somehow but I checked everything a thousand times and I have no clue what to do next to trigger anything.
[close]

Thanks.

Hoyt

nihilyst

Hoyt:
Spoiler
In the room with the egg and the lens, there is something in the upper right corner
you can speak with, as far as i remember.
[close]

Hoyt

Thanks a lot nihilyst! I should have figured...
I'm now oficially unstuck :)

Hoyt

chadvarn

How can i get the book and muffens. and how do i light the candle. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

chadvarn

And how the hell do i get the lens

chadvarn

And how the hell do i get the lens and wat is the code for the scary-go-round puzzle.

Rosie

If you go to page one of this spooks forum and read through the 5 pages, I am sure you will find the answer to this question.  Im sorry, not able to help, played this so long ago, I don't remember well enough to guide you......

slitschwartz

Quote from: paolo on Fri 24/03/2006 18:23:41
karelimur:

Quote from: karelimur
Spoiler
I have the jug filled with air....still not quite sure what to do with it?Ã,  The plank is in place, and I see spooks swimming in and out of the holes in the cave.
[close]
Thanks!
[/spoiler]

Hint #1
Spoiler

What is there in the cavern that you can't move at the moment because it is too heavy?
[close]

Hint #2
Spoiler

Answer... the bowl. How could you use what you have to make it lighter?
[close]

Hint #3
Spoiler

You can't actually make it lighter, but how could you balance out some of the pressure of the water pushing down on it so that it is easier to lift?
[close]

Solution
Spoiler

Use the jug of air on the bowl. Some of the air will go under the bowl and push up on it from inside so that you can lift it.
[close]

I'm having trouble doing this
Spoiler

when I try to use the jug on the bowl nothing happens
[close]

Fliegemich

slitschwartz
Spoiler
You have to fill the jug with air first
[close]

Sheepisher

For anyone who needs it, I wrote a complete walkthrough for "Spooks" which is up on Peder Johnson's walkthrough site:

http://arnjeir.borgarholt.info/walkthrough_wizard/

Plenty of other good walkthroughs for other games up there as well.
"Like a balloon and ... something bad happens!"

mr_nutt

does anyone know how to get in the ? room

Rosie

Winter_Stardust

Great game, just finished it.

Will there be a Spooks 2?
Personal qoute: "I'm not weird, I'm gifted". ;-)
Fave quote:
"This is my world, as someone once said, and welcome to it." ~ Terry Pratchett, creator of Discworld.

The Ivy

Indeed there will, if everything goes according to plan.Ã,  I'm losing the "Spooks" title because the story stops being about a little goldfish.Ã,  The tentative name is "Skyward," and this time you're a little dead boy.

Spoiler
Don't worry, most of the game is going to be in the Land of the Living.Ã,  Hooray for colour! :P
[close]
Ã, 

ChelZEE

Ivy...like...WOW...You did a great job... just keep goin' girl, make something bigger and louder and still free:)

!Rocky

I can't believe it's your first game, The Ivy -- it's wonderfully executed, the puzzles make sense (mostly), has quirky humour, etc :)

I can only hope my first game will be as good as this one :)

Kudos ;D

And yes, this is probably the wrong subforum to post this.

The Ivy

Heh, it's fine by me if it's the wrong forum, I always like hearing from people who enjoyed the game.  Thanks again!

sholson

Downloaded spooks then deleted because it was in black and white.  Downloaded again and finished it.  I  almost missed out on one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

The Ivy

Cool, thanks for giving it another shot. :)

desimaui

wow, I must be really lame because I still cannot figure out how
Spoiler
to get candle from the house. Please help
[close]
All You Need is Love!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk