Barn Runner: The Rich Dame Who Cut The Cheese (Bake Sale)

Started by Stupot, Thu 02/02/2012 00:29:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

I think I need a little prodding in the right direction.  I'm just walking around in circles.

Spoiler
So, I think I'm kind of near the end.  I've found Busbot and Melanie in the coat cupboard, sussed out that he is innocent, and I have been able to open the storage room door and found the two [fake?] robots.  I have the cutlery and the green rubber gloves.  I'm guessing I need to get my gun back somehow (to get into the kitchen, I presume).  I'm also guessing I have to find some food for Melanie, as she hinted at being hungry.
[close]
I'm pretty sure I've exhausted every conversation with everyone too, so now I'm ready for a hint :)

Thanks.

Frodo

Stupot

Spoiler
You can get food for Melanie in the bar.  Remember to look at the menus though.   :)
[close]

Ponch

Stupot,

You'll need to unlock the elevator to the upstairs office.
Spoiler
Use the lock release unit on the red computer in the storage room
[close]
But after you get up there, you won't be able to get the gun back until you find the badge. Do you remember when it went missing?
Spoiler
Use the multi tool on the gray robot. She stole it from you and it's hidden inside her shell.
[close]
You're very near the end now.  8)

Stupot

Thanks for the clues, folks.  I'll finish it tonight :-)

Michael2968

I need some help finishing the game. I am pretty near the end of the game. I have
Spoiler
the gloves, the piece of cheese, the badge, the multitool, the whipped cream, the robot scanner, and the gun.
[close]
I'm not sure if I need to
Spoiler
find the tape to distract stu in the kitchen.
[close]
I'm also not sure if I need to give the
Spoiler
piece of cheese to the girl in the coat check room.
[close]

Ponch

Giving the little piece of cheese to the kid is completely optional. As for your other question:
Spoiler
Yes, you need a tape to distract Stu. Once he's distracted, search around for the cheese.
Spoiler
Talk to the singer and find out what she needs before she'll give you one.
[close]
[close]

Thanks for playing my game.  :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Funny how it took almost to now for me to revisit the game and actually finish it.  Damn you Ponch and your infinite-dialogue powers.

Ponch

Michael2968

Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for your hint for the game. I finished the game and I really liked it. Of course I've played a lot of your other games so I figured it would be a good game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk