New Enjoyable Writing Project

Started by LGM, Wed 26/02/2003 23:45:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcik

Quote from: Andail on Sat 14/06/2003 19:59:52
I know it's my turn to write on the writing project, but I'll take care of that next week.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Andail

Done, and sent it to Archangel.

Sorry for getting horrendously lengthy, but I just couldn't stop writing.
On the other hand, that should make up for several people before me writing really short.
At least if the centred "* * *" means new authors.

So far, it's pretty good I guess, not brilliant but ok.

Fuzzpilz

It's been a while, but IIRC it was me who first added the *** where I thought they fit (i.e. there weren't any when I got it), in one case in the middle of my part.

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Yayness! Just got it Andail, but you're lucky, with that subject title I *almost* deleted it, just saw the ags bit on the end ;)

Femme Stab Mode >:D

NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Scid

Well, I don't know about the other guys, but I just added those ***ies when time passed. That's how I interpreted them.

I probably put in about four of them, so I guess all those people before you that wrote really short were all me. (I wrote from right after the janitor scene up to the, well, where you got it)
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Andail

All right, then some handy person could include some stars in my text too. Right now it's just a big chunk of text.

I did think it was funny that all those people wrote so short, and so similar in style, and also so funny. Good job, Scid. I hope I have discharged your legacy satisfactory.

agsking

I'm too late :(
Oh well. I'll sign up next time...

Matt Brown

how people do we have left? I would very much like to see how this turned out
word up

I'm number 12 and I'm next. Hope that answers your question.
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

Andail

There are plenty of writers left...and considering it took us four months to reach number eleven, don't expect it too soon

Renal Shutdown

Hm.. I'm number 19.  Someone prod me with a stick in sometime in November.
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Scid

I liked how the plot was moving along nicely. It doesn't have any of those "Suddently, everything that happened before this point becomes irrelevant, as our main dude gets abducted by aliens. Next writer please!" moments.

Let's hope things remain that way. (*Hint hint!*)
Those who can, do, and those who can't brag about how they do it at least fifty times a day somewhere on the internet.

Renal Shutdown

You mean I have to write something else, now?
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Scid

I just mean that in the last enjoyable writing project, I've discovered that all those twists and turns make the end-result suck like hell.

I was pleasantly surprised at the consistancy of the plot when I got the story, and I tried my best to keep it that way.

Am I alone in hating how satan suddently showed up in the last enjoyable writing project?

DragonRose

Oh... that last one got so messed up.  Didn't the main character turn into a woman part way through?  I was so confused I couldn't keep reading.
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Andail

Hehe, Dragonrose...the woman-bit was the part I liked best...it was all fantasy crap that kind of ruined it...although I still found it somewhat entertaining.

Anyhow, let's hope people have learnt to be consistent this time :)

Archangel (aka SoupDragon)

Right, sorry it took so long, but my ISP decided to disconnect me for a couple of days. I'm sending it to you now, Sasha.

I finished mine but Rabbit With Fangs" mailbox is full so I can't send it to him. Should I send it to the person after him?
NANANANANANA ASSHOLE!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk