Open Source Games
Over the years some game makers have taken the time to release their AGS games open source, for all people to view, dissect, learn from, and make fun of.
Some were collaborations, such as work on Demo Quests (the official getting-to-know AGS game.) Others were games people made in their spare time, and ones made to push AGS to the limits. Note that also, most script modules are open source, too.
- Demo Quest: Source of Dreams 3.1 (beta 2) - Currently the latest Demo Quest version. [I renamed the filename as to cause less confusion when opening it. It may have the name of an older version, but this just seemed easier.] You need AGS version 2.7 or later to use. Find out more.
- Demo Quest v. 3 - An earlier version of Demo Quest.
- AGI Temp Source -
- Keptosh 1 (Full) -
- Keptosh 2 (Demo) -
- Oogly Demo
- Spy vs. Spy - A 2-player (same keyboard) game in the style of the awesome NES version.
- Platformerius: The Ninja Incident (or here - From 2ma2, this excellent one-scene platformer shows that almost anything is possible within AGS. There are some minor bugs, such as getting stuck, or dying at the screens edge, but if you download this, I bet you can fix it, right?
- Little Fighters - From Geoffkhan
- Historical League of Bouncy Boxing v1.1 - From Duzz. If you want a game that definitely doesn't fit with AGS's traditional creations, then this game is for you.
- Pixel Hunt - From SSH. Winner of a MAGS contest, this game includes source code using the new OOP style scripting.
- Exile - From jrp
- Airbreak - From Rocco. Winner of a MAGS contest.
- AGS Invaders - From Rocco. Shoot'em Up Game (module included).
- FIFA International Football 2004 - From Duzz
- OpenQuest - From sheail. A simple open source adventure game.
- Lema Sabachthani - From Billbis. AGS 3.3.0
- Submerged - LaSol - From WHAM.
- ICBM - From Michael Davis.