Things that someone should add to the wiki:
- The entire help file. (I'm working on it, too.--Gord10 14:03, 20 December 2005 (GMT) )
- This has been done. Contents (manual) It will need to be updated for AGS 3.0 (partially done), but CJ said he would send me a list of modified pages for updating. Monkey 05 06 21:38, 1 January 2008 (CET)
- AGS Dictionary , MOSTLY DONE --SSH 13:28, 1 December 2005 (CET)
- i'd suggest creating a new category for the dictionary so articles will get sorted automatically.
- oh, and ssh, it'd be nice if you could sign your stuff on talk pages, easier to distinguish between users, then.
- do that by typing
--~~~~or by hitting the sign button --Hajo 21:41, 30 November 2005 (CET)
- Sorry, also added straight conversion cause I didn't know about the category --strazer 03:15, 8 December 2005 (CET)
List of upload sites, like 2dadventure, etc. - DONE List of paint programs - DONE
- Most other stuff that's in stickies in the forums
- more COWBELL!!!
AGS Forums article
Anyone care to start a page for AGS forums? I've been including that link in some places, and I think a page should be started on it, depicting the history and so forth. --Edmundo 16:42, 3 December 2005 (CET)
- Someone started it! :) --Edmundo 06:29, 16 December 2005 (GMT)
I don't know how well maintained the walkthroughs in the links I put on the front page are. Should we put them up here, too, just to be safe? --strazer 03:15, 8 December 2005 (CET)
- Added category with links for article creation. Linked to it from the front page. ---strazer 05:13, 10 December 2005 (CET)
We need to have a page with the rules of posting on the wiki linked to the main page, perhaps the talk page for AGS_wiki:About. One of the rules could be of adding links to terms (AGS Edit, newbie, lens flare, AGS) and people mentioned (Gilbert, Dave Gilbert), even if the don't have articles yet. And to hopefully start every article with an overview and the title of the article. For good examples, see Ben Jordan and Chris Jones. - anonymous
- DONE! I started the general guidelines on the AGS wiki: About page, based on what I've seen so far that people should do. Feel free to modify and add to my text, and add the page to the top of the Main Page so that people read those guidelines. I'm tired, and I'm going to sleep. --Edmundo 06:29, 16 December 2005 (GMT)
Hiya. I've started adding the GTD's in the "Content Creation" category, as seen on the front page... but there's no link to the Content Creation category. Zah?- Dragonrose
- Articles now in "Game Theory Discussions" category which is a subcategory of "Adventure Game Design", now linked to from the front page. --strazer 03:47, 10 December 2005 (CET)
AGS Games section
Currently the Games in production, Completed games, and Walkthru categories are all in the AGS games cat., however, on the mainpage we have 2 separate sections, one is AGS games, other is walkthrus, where walkthru is a subcat of AGS games, which is a bit confusing. I'll suggest combining them into one section on the main page, with AGS Games cat linkable from the heading like currently, but also place the 3 subcats as bulleted items (like before) for easy browsing, something like:
Descriptions bla bla...
- Completed Games
- Games in Production
-- Gilbot 09:05, 10 December 2005 (CET)
When all the modules are moved over to have their own articles and they are all categorised, we shoudl change the front page link to point to the category instead of ther list. --SSH 13:12, 3 October 2006 (CEST)