Author Topic: Offer Your Services!  (Read 57414 times)

Re: Offer Your Services!
« Reply #60 on: 17 Sep 2018, 12:17 »
For years now I have been practicing improving the looks of characters, objects and backgrounds.
I have collected great programs for doing this.
Contact me if you need work done.
It helps if you give me as much detail of what is wanted ahead of time. Especially the style, and sending me base images to improve, if you can.
Contact Dan Buske dbuskeirc2@gmail.com
What if your blessings come through raindrops
What if your healing comes through tears...

Retro Wolf

• Hello this is uhhh... Steve... from Microsoft...
    • Retro Wolf worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #61 on: 17 Sep 2018, 12:32 »
Hey dbuske how about you post some examples of your work, so people can get an idea of your capabilities!

Danvzare

• The Man with No Name
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with scripting
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
« Reply #62 on: 17 Sep 2018, 13:59 »
So do you just want to improve other people's artwork for fun? To be helpful? To improve yourself?
I'd like to know your motivations. :-D

LimpingFish

• Local Moderator
  • Boink!
    • LimpingFish worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #63 on: 17 Sep 2018, 23:12 »
This belongs in the "Offer Your Services" thread...so that's where I'm going to put it. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller

Monsieur OUXX

• Cavefish
  • Mittens Vassal
  • Mittens Half Initiate
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
« Reply #64 on: 19 Sep 2018, 12:42 »
EDIT: my mistake
« Last Edit: 20 Sep 2018, 08:43 by Monsieur OUXX »

« Reply #65 on: 18 Oct 2018, 00:13 »
Hey folks, I'm open to doing some voiceover work.

I was employed as a radio station DJ for a number of years, so if you are looking for an "Announcer" or an "Over the top" type voice, I might be what you are looking for.

I'd be recording with my home setup, to hear what that sounds like you can check out one of my Let's Play videos

My Profile

If you want to hear what my radio work sounds like or would like to hear my narration, please checkout my soundcloud.

Narration sample:
https://soundcloud.com/user-340751729/episode-2-metal-puppetsaway-with-the-fairies-chapter-45#t=1:20

Soundcloud Profile:
https://soundcloud.com/user-340751729

The best way to contact me is via my twitter https://twitter.com/DurindePlays

CatPunter

• I make art for games!
    • I can help with animation
    •  
    • I can help with backgrounds
    •  
    • I can help with characters
    •  
« Reply #66 on: 29 Oct 2018, 15:28 »
Hey all, my schedule is finally clearing up and I can take on some more AGS and indie stuff!

I'm primarily a digital artist who can do illustrations and pixel art. I'm also a pretty proficient animator! You might remember some of my work from the game in development on these very forums, "Kate and Shelly Stick Together!"

You can see some of my work on my wip portfolio site here: http://www.nikolausbbaer.com and my game jam stuff over here: https://gamejolt.com/@Gurok_and_CatPunter

My rates might be a little higher than some, but I know the tricks and tips that can keep the costs down while still delivering great art. Just message me and we can work something out. Thanks!
Art Director and Lead Artist for "Kate and Shelly Stick Together"

« Reply #67 on: 31 Oct 2018, 15:18 »
Hi!

My name is Alexandre Scire and I'm a music composer based in France. It's for proposing you my services of music composer in case you're looking for an original music for your project!

I've already composed several soundtracks (many for AGSers!), which certain are available on Steam, and my best experience is an OST for a WARHAMMER 40,000's game entitled "Sanctus Reach", licensed by Games Workshop.

I invite you to listen to my works on Bandcamp or Youtube, with musics for videogames, short-films, electro-acoustic and concert stage.

Enjoy listening! ;-D

Trumgottist

• Game maker (not using AGS)
    • I can help with making music
    •  
« Reply #68 on: 02 Dec 2018, 23:16 »
Hi!

I'm a musician, and I'd like to make music for narrative games. (I was at AdventureX this year, and that got me thinking about my game making.)

Besides wanting to make the soundtrack for a game, I am also interested in playing on someone else's soundtrack. So if you're making music, and think that your music could use some wind instruments, let me know. (I can play several instruments decently. I teach the following instruments professionally: bassoon, trumpet, horn, trombone, tuba, clarinet and saxophones in different sizes.)

Samples can be found on SoundCloud, or you can take a look at the game I made a few years back. You'll notice that I'm not a skilled sound engineer (meaning that my recordings are not as good as I'd like them to be), but I am slowly improving.

Finally, here are a few additional tracks, that I haven't uploaded to SoundCloud, because none of these are original music. Most of them are a couple of years old, and none of them are really polished, but listening to this should help give you an idea of who I am:

Ok, I've probably shared too much unpolished stuff now, but if you've listened to this and are interested, then I can almost guarantee that you won't be disappointed. :grin:

You can preferably contact me by e-mail. My GMail account has the same username as the one I'm using here.

Edit: I should add, in case that isn't clear, that I'm not looking for a paid gig.