Perils Of Poom

Started by M, Wed 31/12/2003 17:28:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Floco

i arrived at poomside, and the only screens available are the scrolling one with the ship and mountains and skyline and the park front where i cant get in. in the park screen i go left and even leave the screen but it does not scroll or anything, is this a bug or there is other way? help me, im stuck!!! ???

AGA

Spoiler
Go left from the spaceship...
[close]

Floco

now i am trapped in the haunted house with john wrath's security dudes. there's a panel connected to a loose wire, a radiator and something i dont understand scribbled on the wall. what to do?

lucubration

I cannot locate the phone to use this machine. Tried pixel hunting as suggesting on page 4 of this thread to no avail....must be the world's smallest pixel if it's in that room! help :)

lucubration

NM  I feel retarded now :D

Sheila

Quote from: AGA on Thu 01/01/2004 15:54:56
asaafi:

Spoiler
Give the lens to the hippies. Then take the shovel. Then go to the bar and talk to the guys there until you go with them to dig. Then go back to the hole and take the rope. Use the rope with the sticking-out rock by the cave entrance
[close]

What rope, I can't find any rope

rtf

Just finished. It was great.  There were a ton of animations, humor, characters, the whole thing was excellent. 
The bonus section was awesome, too  :=
I fail at art.

M

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully 'deluxe' version won't be too long now.

Sam.

man this couple of weeks since the start of january has gone on a long time. ah well. maybe the passage of time will right itself in due course.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Nick

I'm stuck! I'm in the theme park, but when I try to put a hoop over the device, It falls off.

nick3005

Quote from: Sheila on Tue 17/08/2004 00:04:40
Quote from: AGA on Thu 01/01/2004 15:54:56
asaafi:

Spoiler
Give the lens to the hippies. Then take the shovel. Then go to the bar and talk to the guys there until you go with them to dig. Then go back to the hole and take the rope. Use the rope with the sticking-out rock by the cave entrance
[close]

What rope, I can't find any rope

Spoiler
Go out of the room and come back in again. Then all the stuff will be there and you can take the rope.
[close]

netdroid9

Wow. Just wow. ROFL!!! :P

I agree, the two main people were Bast!@# and Papabiskit. Very important. Very. Yes, I said Very. Ã, ;D

Nansober

I played this before but I cant remember how to get the toilet paper from the guy in the outhouse

nick3005

Quote from: Nansober on Mon 08/11/2004 20:10:51
I played this before but I cant remember how to get the toilet paper from the guy in the outhouse
Spoiler
Get the sitck and then keep poking it through the gap
[close]

Can you answer my other question please (before I joined the forums)

Goot

About the ring hooping thing:
Spoiler
You've got to get that guy who bends stuff to bend it for you and make it bigger. (I don't see how that's physically possible unless you can stretch it out or something, but that's what you have to do.) That guy makes you do a favor for him or something I think, which you do, then he'll bend it and you can...well...get the prize by attempting to win the ring toss.
[close]

nick3005

I'm trapped in the haunted house with the security guys.

Like this post:
Quotenow i am trapped in the haunted house with john wrath's security dudes. there's a panel connected to a loose wire, a radiator and something i dont understand scribbled on the wall. what to do?
EDIT: Figured it out ;) Here is what to do:
Spoiler
Use screwdriver on radiator, use container on water stream, use container on open wire, push the putton.
[close]

Lee

I cannot use the rope on the obstruction for some reason.  Do I need to do something first?

Nadif

Hi,
I'm not sure about the three seeds. Got the one in the hole and the one on the mountain where the ground is soft, but the third? I read something about the sewage in the lower floor of the building, but... that's before getting the seeds, right? So what's the trick?
TIA,
M.

Mr. Mysterious

Nadif, you can choose whether you want to go to Tooteo or Phleesi VI phirst... er... first.

Nadif

Quote from: Mr. Mysterious on Thu 25/11/2004 21:54:38
Nadif, you can choose whether you want to go to Tooteo or Phleesi VI phirst... er... first.

Holy cow, how did I forget that? ???

Thanks a lot.

M.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk