Trilby's Notes - help thread

Started by Sam., Mon 26/06/2006 11:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

sergiocornaga

There already is one, above. Although, I would like to know, relating to possible easter eggs...

Spoiler
I drank some cola in the real world and entered Siobaun's room, which led to a room with the number 287 scrawled all over the walls. I assume this is the date 28th of July, so I tried setting that as the date on my windows clock, but noticed little difference. Trying to leave the room leads to a grey firelit room (The druid's house from the last flashback) and shortly after was teleported back into the hallway. A while later I found myself in the cargo bay with the coffin from 7 Days a Stranger (did this happen to everyone?) and was then teleported to the lobby. Is there anything to do in these rooms that people know of?
[close]

Alynn

For all those quesitons about the last area...

Spoiler
The main point is to input as many commands as possible, even if you can't actually move. Each time you do seems to increase a counter, eventually you will no longer be able to talk, at this point just input as many commands as possible (Get Idol for instance). Eventually Trilby will say the only thing keeping him alive was his own will. That's when you can finally die.
[close]

KristjanMan

Quote from: SergioCornaga on Thu 29/06/2006 05:16:02
There already is one, above. Although, I would like to know, relating to possible easter eggs...

Spoiler
I drank some cola in the real world and entered Siobaun's room, which led to a room with the number 287 scrawled all over the walls. I assume this is the date 28th of July, so I tried setting that as the date on my windows clock, but noticed little difference. Trying to leave the room leads to a grey firelit room (The druid's house from the last flashback) and shortly after was teleported back into the hallway. A while later I found myself in the cargo bay with the coffin from 7 Days a Stranger (did this happen to everyone?) and was then teleported to the lobby. Is there anything to do in these rooms that people know of?
[close]

Happend to me too... BTW Can anyone tell me what happened in 7 days a skeptik ending i have never beated sunday
- They are all from AGS coloringball

bbc

Have i come to a dead end ?
Spoiler
I didnt take the water out of siobhan's backpack when the world was 'normal' and now my pills dont work. Ive been in the celler and tried mixing my pills with the cola so the hotel becomes normal, but i cant. Have i come to a dead end because i didnt take the water ?!
[close]
:(

jetxl

Quote from: bbc on Thu 29/06/2006 12:07:18
Have i come to a dead end ?
Spoiler
I didnt take the water out of siobhan's backpack when the world was 'normal' and now my pills dont work. Ive been in the celler and tried mixing my pills with the cola so the hotel becomes normal, but i cant. Have i come to a dead end because i didnt take the water ?!
[close]
:(

Spoiler
There is a pool of water in the celler.
[close]

jane

The walkthro says .........
Spoiler
Walk to the wine bottle in the upper wall and GET WINE.
Go to the bar in the normal realm. (the professor isn't there)
Then go the the bar in the Shadow realm. (the professor is dead)

(HEAD) Walk to the body and GET HEAD made from porcelain.
(LEFT LEG) Go to the reception and GET LEG from desk.
(RIGHT LEG) Walk to the office door and PICK LOCK.
Walk to the shelf and GET LEG.
(LEFT ARM) Go outside and GET ARM.
(RIGHT ARM) Go to Trilby's room (3C) and GET RIGHT ARM from his bed.
(TORSO) Go to the top floor while in the shadow realm and ATTACH LIMBS

I have got head from professor, and leg from desk, but now am stuck, the office door is already opened and there is no leg on shelf, have hunted around hotel and still can't find any other body parts.........what have I missed?[\hide]
[close]

Babar

You have to search both the versions of the hotel
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Radisshu

Quote from: jet on Tue 27/06/2006 15:47:49
Hmm, the Space part must have been one of those random horror moments. I'll remove it.
You meant the 7 Days a Skeptic part? I think that can occur at any point of the game.

Mahaloth

Two simple questions.

1. Where is the Cola? Please tell me the room, the "reality", and the location in the room.

2. Where are the missing body parts for the body at the top of the "scary" hotel?

Thanks!

destron

help!

where is the exhibition room? is it the door in the dining room? if so, how do i unlock it?

miryoku_81

Mahaloth:
Spoiler
1.  The cola is in the exhibition room (through the double doors in the dining room), in normal reality, on a table by the doors.  2. The missing body parts you will find at a later stage in the game and they are scattered around the hotel in normal reality
[close]

destron:
Spoiler
you need to obtain a crowbar to open the boarded up doors (you need to find a way to go down the fire escape to get the crowbar)
[close]
Spoiler
to enter the exhibition room in normal reality, remove the boards in altered reality, take one of your tranquilizers when you are in the dining room (during altered reality), and then enter the exhibition room (it will then be normal reality again)
[close]

JoJoBoy04

hi,i got some question...like,first,i'm stuck.I'm with Mtoba,and i have to carve the idol...when i do "gesture" , the sailor say that he don't understand,but what's is the command to have his carving knife?...And other question,i don't know if it's an easter egg,but i found some little weird thing...the first time i took a pills and go to the bar,i find myself in the deck of 7 Day a Skeptic,with the black box in the center....i write "Look around",and it say "it's hurt" and i teleport myself in the bar...After,i was walking again in the normal world,and when i go to the reception,for 5 or 6 seconde,i was controlling the guy with the apron and the mask all with blood...so does it's easter egg,or just to make us scare???

sthomannch

JoJoBoy04
Spoiler

Try "point to knife" or "look at knife". I also saw the scene with the black box and the one with the apron. Looks more like Trilby's nightmares to me.
[close]

JoJoBoy04

Lol...i made it by taping "gesture a knife"!Well,now i really need help cause i was hurry and i press anything to quick ; when abed is in the dining room,what we have to do?I didn't have the time to read what he say...... :'(

guesty mc guest guest

yeah. sorry to bother you good folks but I'm stuck on the part where you play as jack in the flashback. the harpsichord started playing it's self and I went and saw the tall man/demon. but now I can't figure out what to do next. please help me good people.

BunnyMilk

Quote from: guesty mc guest guest on Tue 04/07/2006 01:06:14
yeah. sorry to bother you good folks but I'm stuck on the part where you play as jack in the flashback. the harpsichord started playing it's self and I went and saw the tall man/demon. but now I can't figure out what to do next. please help me good people.

Spoiler
There is a gun on the table upsatairs. Shoot him with it.
[close]
Love x

JoJoBoy04

ok well,i got 2 thing to say,and it's not really with a problem of stuck or not...1)I can't save!When i save,i can restore it in-game,but when i quit,all my save are erased....And a 2nd thing,when where are in the Sea Angel,controlling Mtouba,when the thin and tale guy come and kill everybody and Mtouba run,i see that the little paper with a interrogation point appeare,so we can move.Are we suppose to do something specific or just let him die?

BunnyMilk

Quote from: JoJoBoy04 on Tue 04/07/2006 21:27:11
ok well,i got 2 thing to say,and it's not really with a problem of stuck or not...1)I can't save!When i save,i can restore it in-game,but when i quit,all my save are erased....And a 2nd thing,when where are in the Sea Angel,controlling Mtouba,when the thin and tale guy come and kill everybody and Mtouba run,i see that the little paper with a interrogation point appeare,so we can move.Are we suppose to do something specific or just let him die?

Have you extracted the game from the zip/rar file?

And no just let him die I think.
Love x

Smigler

!!!Sorry i dont know how to hide messages!!!

Iv made it to the part where Tribly has a vision of when ppls bought a hazicord (piano)...
I dont know what to do about the demond playing the piano later in the evening... ???
Graham's law:

The average speed of an atomic particle is inversely proportional to the squared root of its mass.

JoJoBoy04

Hey,I got a message for all fo you that play to Trilby's Note...Tell all the nightmare that Trilby do during the game.Like me,i saw:
-You walk,and when you change of scene,Trilby transform himself in the Melder for 5 sec or less....
-When i change of scene in the Real World,sometime i teleport to the Deck on 7 day a Skeptic with the black box in the center,and i've already teleport myself in the house of the monk Gadabath or something like that....
-My last "nightmare",i discover it the same way that the other.but we teleport ourself in the basement of DeFoe Manor,near the manacles,and the Melder ,with his machete,go down the stair a approach us....That one really scare me....
Anyway,if you want to know if you are in a night mare,just tape any command that make sense,and it will say "It hurt" ...tell me if you saw other nightmare!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk