AdventureX 2014 - 6th+7th December - London

Started by , Tue 16/09/2014 14:48:24

Previous topic - Next topic

neon

Are there already an plans for the evening? We would join.

Matt Goble

Quote from: Grundislav on Thu 04/12/2014 22:59:22
Dave G is already there, and I'll arrive in the morning. I know others will be around too.

Cool, I'll drop him message on the book of faces.  Looking forward to seeing you again and hearing about "A Golden Wake".

m0ds

Great! Safe journeys

No idea what you can do in the days but in the evenings there is a dedicated space for us all:

Fri night: The Albert Arms, suggest arriving 7 onwards. Buffet from 8. AdvX crew will be there from 7.30-8 ish.
Sat night: Same as above.
Sun night: Again The Albert Arms happy to accomodate but no buffet (but may still order one on Sat night depending on what the consensus is amongst those staying sunday eve, or perhaps we'll go somewhere else)

see you soon!

If you are demonstrating/speaking/anything with a big screen - TRY AND BRING THE RIGHT CABLES FOR YOURSELF. Whether that is HDMI only, or VGA + audio jack, it is strongly recommended!!! We do have spares, but like video cameras that apparently stop recording, cables also go walkies sometimes. And if you don't have an HDMI connection (like me) then you need to think about how your audio will reach the sound desk (typically a 3.5mm - 3.5mm jack or a 3.5mm - 2 RCA phono plugs jack. We do NOT however have spare HDMI cables!!!

PS. Minor update to the schedule PDF (link in first post) now has talk titles in it (well, kind of ;) )

cat

As always, there is stuff I want to hear happening at the same time. Will be hard to decide!

theo

Me and my fellow skygoblins are packin' our bags right now. We'll try to drop by the Albert arms this evening then. :D May get there a little later though, depending on how long our various transports take.

Gonna be great meeting some of you folks for the first time and remeeting the rest! :)

MurrayL

It's Ludum Dare this weekend, so I'll probably spend some time working on a new game while I'm there on Saturday.

Anyone who wants to help out is welcome!

IndieBoy

I don't think I've mentioned on the forums that I'm heading along too. So say hi guys and go easy on me, it is my first AGS meetup. :grin:
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Grim

Leaving for London in 2 hours. Probably gonna be there in The Albert Arms place tonight for a drink or two;) See you all later!;)

Grundislav

Five of us are currently early birds sitting at the Albert Arms. If anyone is around and wishes to join us early, come on down!

Matt Goble

Quote from: Grundislav on Fri 05/12/2014 16:49:48
Five of us are currently early birds sitting at the Albert Arms. If anyone is around and wishes to join us early, come on down!

Finishing work shortly, then I'll be heading down.

FNGames

I'll be there first thing tomorrow with Absent II!
Looking forward to coming back for another year and meeting you guys! :)

Miez

Flying in tomorrow morning, will be there around 13:00ish. Looking forward to this!

Technocrat

It was fun tonight! We shall have to do our again - let's say tomorrow. And the day after.

FlyingMandarine

I just moved to London (40 minutes away from AdventureX) a couple of weeks ago. Really looking forward to presenting A Poison Green and talking to people I've happened on virtually for the past few years.

See you there! :)

AprilSkies

Quote from: Technocrat on Fri 05/12/2014 23:32:51
It was fun tonight! We shall have to do our again - let's say tomorrow. And the day after.

Hey guys save a bit of fun for Sunday, when I'll also be there ;-D

www.apemarina.altervista.org

straydogstrut

Enjoy everyone, i'll be making my way down on sunday :)

Andail

I'm super sad I couldn't attend this year, sounds like you're gonna have a blast! Say hello to everyone from me!

shaun9991

We showed our new game at AdventureX today, had a great time! Awesome to meet some people from the AGS community like Captain D, Cat and Technocrat!

We'll be there again tomorrow, if you are around London do swing by. Theres some amazing games on show
Support Cloak and Dagger Games on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=460039

Radiant

See you guys next year, probably with a fancy game to demo :)

CaptainD

Had an awesome time at AX today, thanks so much Mark, Rebecca and whoever else helped to organise it!  Looking forward to tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk