Most Recent Games
Search Games by Title or Author
(first ten matches are autocompleted; click Go! for more results)
Most Popular This Week
The Fan Game - The Secret of Monkey Island - RECODED -
King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella Retold
Lucas Mendoza - Amateur Detective
|1 Cup||Not serious entertainment|
|2 Cups||A reasonable game, worth a try|
|3 Cups||A good game, worth playing|
|4 Cups||A great game, well worth your time|
|5 Cups||An outstanding, must-play game!|
Please understand that the main purpose of the ratings is to help potential game players find high quality, bug-free games to play. You've probably learnt a lot about AGS as a result of making your first game -- so why not use that knowledge to start afresh, and do even better with your next game!
CGA games screensaver
(Click image to zoom)
Click icons below image, or press left and right arrow keys to change images.
Left click image or press up key to zoom in; right click image or press down key to zoom out.
Click 'X' or press ESC to close.
Downloaded: 1,243 times
Graphics: HD, 16-bit color
|Short Game||Can be completed within 30 minutes|
|Medium Length Game||Takes at least 30 mins to finish|
|Full Length Game||As long as a Sierra / LucasArts classic|
|Non-Adventure Game||Using Adventure Game Studio for something else?!|
|Joke Game||You know when it fits this category ;)|
|Demo||Unfinished Games / Commercial Games|
|Training Game||Games made just to try out AGS|
|<Category Not Set>||Not yet categorised|
Public OpinionWe can't give you any meaningful ratings yet, because not enough people have told us what they thought about this game. If you've played it, why not help out and give us your votes?
About this gameCGA games screensaver v1.2
A hommage to the 4-color CGA DOS games era (1982-1994).
* Shows random intro-, waiting/loading-, menu- & deadscreens of CGA DOS games.
* Covers over 1000 DOS game titles
* Contains over 1200 CGA screenshots all 640x400
* Shows game info (title, a.k.a, release year, Dos/PC Booter], game categories, publisher, developer)
* Enable/disable game categories (like action, adventure, racing...)
* Set game information (show above or below the screens, show no info)
* Set game info text color (5 types)
* Set duration of shown screen
* Contains 15 music tracks (all taken from cracktro's released back in '89-'94)
* Windows 98, 98SE & windows ME: use KernelEx v4.5.2 and run it under XP mode.
* Windows XP up to Windows 10
Ready for a trip down memory lane?
This game's threads
2 people commented on this game (newest first):
Personally reminded of a few games I had forgotten, like Commander Keen.